Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Saturday in London!




Today we went to visit the House of Parliament. We took a tour through the building where we got to see both houses; the House of Lords and the House of Commons. It was pretty awesome, although it was a struggle to stay awake and pay attention. I think everyday I drag a little more, and look foward to a Starbucks to get some coffee.
                                            
After our visit we went up to Camden Town and went to the market. It was very busy with lots of interesting people but there was shop after shop to buy things from.  For lunch we are Japanese food, which was probably the second best thing I have eaten since I have been in London. I even tried some sushi and liked that! It was a good day.  We came across a store that made me laugh! American clothes, although from the window the clothes didn't look like they were very American.

No comments:

Post a Comment