Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Recovery day!

Today was the first day we were able to sleep in. It was AMAZING, I forgot how nice it is. After resting up my roommates and I headed back to Camden Town to hit up the market again. I got a lot of gifts bought for people to bring back. We got to see some more performers on the street. They are floating people.


It was pretty cool. 
After Camden Town we headed to ride the London Eye, but hitting rush hour in the tube center of London was a disaster! We got lost several times and had to back track. We then decided the line was so long we would do the London Dungeon first but that was closed. We were so hungry we ate at a Starbucks near by then traveled back to Camden Town to eat even more food because we were so hungry. We got some real Mexican food. At this point on the trip if it weren't for Starbucks and co-cola I don't know if I would survive. Caffeine is my friend and it nice to know that its the same around the world. 
Looking forward to going to stay with my cousin and her family tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment