Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 3 in London!


Today it was a little nicer out then it has been since we got here. This morning we went on our visit then we got to go out and experience more of the city! On our way to our visit we got to see the clock tower which holds Big Ben the bell.


A telephone booth by the clock tower.

For our visit we went the the Supreme Court. We got a tour of the courtrooms and were educated on how the process works. The Supreme Court is not very old, it was established in 2009.
We got to sit in the the Justice's seats and feel important for a short duration!

After our visit we went to Chinatown and went to M & M World!
Needless to say it was a good time!
I almost got pick pocketed today, I caught a man grabbing my backpack and I quickly turned around and saw him staring at me. I then looked at my back and my zipper had been un-zipped quite a ways. Luckily I caught him just in time. 

Since I have not been a fan of anything I have ate hear so far we gave in and went to Burger King in Chinatown! I hate Burger King, but that burger tasted so delicious. After our adventure in Chinatown we went to the British Museum. This Museum is HUGE! we spent a few hours in it and didn't even get to see very much. The museum is the history of the world. There is a gallery for just about every country.



After this seeing all this I was very tired from all the walking, I should sleep very well tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment